Used 1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

I wish they still made these
By AlaskaDave

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this Camry in Anchorage, Alaska with 152,000 miles on it. It has been a fantastic vehicle. It now has traveled 185,000 miles and it still gets 19 city 26 hwy mpg, runs like a top, performs well, and is very comfortable for a large person (6' 2" 230 lb). And everything still works! The only thing I would change if I could is to have a Camry wagon like this with AWD. That would truly be a car for the long term.

Favorite Features

Its comfort & performance are top notch, plus it gets great gas mileage for a 6 cyl automatic.

Suggested Improvements

AWD

A great vehicle!
By Billy

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

We have owned this wagon since it was new. Often we have thought of trading for a new wagon, but there just doesn't seem to be anything comparable in the same size and price range. Here we are 13 years later and still waiting for a wagon as roomy, powerful, reliable and economical as the Camry! Current resale is around 2500.00, what a joke! This car is such a value vs. the cost of a Volvo or Audi, I guess we will just keep on ridin'. Someone please start making wagons like this again!

Favorite Features

Versatile and roomy interior, car-like handling and power.

93 Camry wagon
By Jared

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

This car is great always reliable. Very comfortable and very powerful. Anyone who owns one or purchases one is lucky to own one of these rare cars.

I love my Camry Wagon!
By HazeK

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

nice size: holds 4 adults/3 kids in comfort, cargo area holds plenty nice looks: not like some that look like a sedan that the designers stuck an extra section onto. great comfort: when my back is hurting, and I can't find a comfortable chair in the house, I get into my car & go for a drive! the front seats fit like a glove! great handling: The "get up and go" of this car is essential for safety here. I have a terrible 'lead foot' problem! 0 to 60 in seconds is a requirement for MY cars. reliability? Of course! She's a Camry!

Suggested Improvements

continue to make the Camry Wagon design, please! I DON'T want a SUV or a minivan!!!

We love our wagon!
By Mr. Davis

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Our '93 Camry wagon is the best car we've ever owned. Heavy feel, fun to drive, powerful, large cargo area, unique looking...just great!

Favorite Features

The 'feel' of the drive.