1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I wish they still made these
By AlaskaDave on 01/29/08 14:04 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this Camry in Anchorage, Alaska with 152,000 miles on it. It has been a fantastic vehicle. It now has traveled 185,000 miles and it still gets 19 city 26 hwy mpg, runs like a top, performs well, and is very comfortable for a large person (6' 2" 230 lb). And everything still works! The only thing I would change if I could is to have a Camry wagon like this with AWD. That would truly be a car for the long term.

A great vehicle!
By Billy on 12/31/06 14:47 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

We have owned this wagon since it was new. Often we have thought of trading for a new wagon, but there just doesn't seem to be anything comparable in the same size and price range. Here we are 13 years later and still waiting for a wagon as roomy, powerful, reliable and economical as the Camry! Current resale is around 2500.00, what a joke! This car is such a value vs. the cost of a Volvo or Audi, I guess we will just keep on ridin'. Someone please start making wagons like this again!

93 Camry wagon
By Jared on 01/18/05 18:19 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

This car is great always reliable. Very comfortable and very powerful. Anyone who owns one or purchases one is lucky to own one of these rare cars.

I love my Camry Wagon!
By HazeK on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

nice size: holds 4 adults/3 kids in comfort, cargo area holds plenty nice looks: not like some that look like a sedan that the designers stuck an extra section onto. great comfort: when my back is hurting, and I can't find a comfortable chair in the house, I get into my car & go for a drive! the front seats fit like a glove! great handling: The "get up and go" of this car is essential for safety here. I have a terrible 'lead foot' problem! 0 to 60 in seconds is a requirement for MY cars. reliability? Of course! She's a Camry!

We love our wagon!
By Mr. Davis on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Our '93 Camry wagon is the best car we've ever owned. Heavy feel, fun to drive, powerful, large cargo area, unique looking...just great!

The Best
By T H on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Awesome car! great steering! awesome milage! A/c, radio, cd, tape/cassette, seats everything! is great!