1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Excellent Basic Transportation
By bamabomber on 11/22/11 17:01 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Bought at 125,000 miles, only had to replace tires, and distributor. Most reliable vehicle ever owned

Near 200k Miles Camry
By Asdy on 08/13/08 15:19 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

I love my Camry. It is very quick for an old/cheap car. I haven't received any major problems with it since other than replacing the radiator once and a few oil leaks. The interior is nice when comparing to other cars in it's years and price.

93 Camry
By JoeMerc on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Excellent value. Highly reliable vehicle. Most reliable I've ever owned.

2nd of 3 Camrys
By likesthecar on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

This has been an excellent car- not perfect, but certainly close to it. Very low maintenance. Do change the timing belt at 60,000 miles, but other than that almost nothing since we bought it.

Very Reliable
By radioman on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Have 140,000 on this car and have had no significant problems. A great value to buy used at 100K.

Very well
By gc188 on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Good Interior & Exterior Design , Good Quality, Reliable

Who Knows
By Pooney on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

After owning this car I would never own any other type of automobile. For the first one hundred thousand miles I had virtually no problems. My only costs were normal maintainence costs. Now after one hundred eighty thousand I am putting some money into the car but it runs like new with no problems. One minor problem has occured and that is the stero AM/FM has gone out on us.

frustrated consumer
By dont believe the hyp on 02/26/02 09:43 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

this car has needed a new engine at 125,000miles, new tires, and multiple tripsto the dealer. After paying 1400 dollars for a top to bottom review of the car , the steering mechanism is now broken and needs repair estimated cost 500 dollars. Driving this car is like being invested in technology stocks in 2001 and sure fire loser. I think Toyota owes me a refund