Used 1993 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

A Classic
By Alice

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This soon to be antique is still a good reliable daily drive 23 years out. Toyota built a luxury comfortable car with all the bells and whistles that is sturdy and reliable like a work horse

'93 Toyota Camry Auto 200k+ miles
By ricecracker

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car was handed down to me through the family and now after 20+ years of ownership I am sad to see it go. No words can describe exactly how reliable this car is. It was also very comfortable, and this coming from a pretty heavy set guy. Overall it is a great great car to own even in this day and age, and I have no complaints about it what so ever.

1993 Toyota Camry 4CYL Automatic
By fourny55

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car with 131000 on it and i have had it about 4 months and it has had no issues, besides new tires, oil changes, a tranny flush(expensive but i recommend it), and i need to convert the r12 refrigerent it is amazing. not the best mpg in town, abt 21-23 solid in-town driving. the cv boots cracked and im going to do new brakes wile i have it apart but we will see i hope its going to last 300 if i keep taking care of it.

on the freeway it has some pretty good power and a lot of room for driver i am 6'1 and i have plenty of room almost to much. the trunk is huge also. i also get on a road trip up to 30 mpg (not hauling *** 65-75mph)

wish there was a cheaper way to fix a/c. bigger brake rotors they warp easily. the heater/ a/c knobs are pretty crappy. more lowend power for sure, from a stop it lags pretty bad something to expect with a 4cyl. from 0 to about 20-30 its slow but after that it hauls but. other than that perfect cars!

a short some where
By camryle1993

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought my care 10/24/2011 and I loved it, but it started acting up so I had to do some repairs and I have fixed the timing belt, the water pump, radiator, timing belt, tune up, oil change, fuel pump, and fuel filter....but for some reason when I drive in it with the gas on full, it will cut off when I am not holding the breaks and the gas to keep it on...I still love it but I just got it and I am frustrated about the short, and my 9 certificate mechanic has put it on the analizer and it will not tell him anything so far... I love this car and it rides great, but for some reason we cant figure out why my love want stay on...anyone have any suggestions.. I always wanted a camry got 1,but..

the car period

Excellent Basic Transportation
By bamabomber

1993 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

Bought at 125,000 miles, only had to replace tires, and distributor. Most reliable vehicle ever owned

• SUV