1992 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Keeps Going and Going

1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Keeps Going and Going
By jd129 on

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 6 years ago from the first owner with 83,000 miles on it. Since then I have driven it up and down the east coast multiple times and went on a 26 day, coast to coast road trip racking up 9,725 miles. It now has 232,500 miles on it. Engine runs great, rides smooth, and besides routine maintenance and few replacement parts here and there it's been low maintenance. It has become the go to car for road trips among friends and family because of it's reliability and the fact that on the highway she gets 33 mpg consistently. I don't know how they did it, but Toyota may have made the best car on the road.

RELIABLITY! This car goes and goes. Besides that it has a comfortabe ride, spacious interior, looks new despite being 20 years old. I have been asked over and over if it is a car from 98-99, and I get stunned faces when I say it's a 92. All power windows, locks and A/C still work.