1992 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: It Doesn't Get Any Better!

1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

It Doesn't Get Any Better!
By MISSRIA310 on

1992 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan

I mean it's no Lexus but boy can this car go and go and it's still going. It is now 15 years old with 136k miles. This is my first car and I have developed a special type of appreciation for it. I have never done anything except for the reg. maintenance, all of the parts are still original and my mechanic says it still has a long way to go. My uncle was the previous owner and he took great care of it. I am so impressed with Toyota that I wouldn't even consider another make. Why should I. This is a great first car and it's great for college students like me. And another great thing, the body of the car doesn't look like that of a 92 model, it looks way newer than it is.

Everything. The always functioning moon roof, the comfy seats. The ac and heater still work perfectly fine. And all the functions are great.

The cup holders are in the worse location ever. I always spill my drinks. Other than that there are none