1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
my camry
By klp on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

wonderful car.

Just change the oil
By dvettman on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

My baby now enjoys this low maintanance 172,000 mile ride. It has to last another 8000 May 2003 when she'll be my daughter the Doctor. 22 years in school is a long haul. The weak areas: Front exhaust pipe has been replaced every 5 years, CV joints about the same . I believe the rear struts are shot but no $$$ to have them replaced ..

Toyota V6 LE
By Destella on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 2 months ago at 132,000 miles and I have put well over 3,000 miles since! I have had the brakes services and 2 oil changes. Other than that I have been driven happy! It rides nice and the V6 provides plenty of power and a smooth ride. I decided to buy this one with the cash for a new Camry after a dealership tried to sell me a new one with a 25 percent interest rate. My '92 Camry came with a Kenwood CD player, woodgrain, power everything. It is a great car and I get so many compliments on the body style and ride. I love it!

Nothin like a ToyYoda!
By Treasurehunter on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Nothin spectacular about the Camry, but an overall best buy. Reliability being its greatest attribute, its also easy and inexpensive to maintain. My 92 Camry has never let me down, even though I haven't always been on top of the maintenance of the vehicle. The build and quality are good all-around, but its the grit and workhorse characteristic of the vehicle that makes it a great car. You simply can't lose with a Toyota!

camery
By lillian on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Well the steering wheel shakes when you drive it gets hot fast, the guy told us that the gasket is probly pinch and that is the reason for the over heatin

Toyota Of US
By Tuddy on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Well I have had my '92 Toyota Camry for almost a year now. It has its moments of repairs. Overall it would say its a great used car for someone looking for something dependable. I would rather buy a used Toyota than a Brand New Kia! My baby now has 143,000 miles on it. My car was built in Asia. Now they make them in our back yards in the US. The workmanship isn't the same now & days.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!
By kel on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. Brought it new in 92 and it has been very reliable. I have 148K miles and just recently replaced struts and motor mounts. Good tires make a difference in how this car handles in the snow. Also replace brakes more than I have on other cars - but thats not too expensive.

1992 Camry LE 4 Cyl
By Bob1941 on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have enjoyed this car more than any other. It is economical to drive and fun to drive. It is the most agile performer I've driven in about 35 years. I found the 4 cylinder engine to be dependable and more than adequate power-wise. It is quiet for a 4 cylinder, but not as quiet s the Camry 6 cylinder. The paint has remained very glossy over the past 11 years, but it seems to be easily chipped by flying pebbles, etc.

I wouldn't have it any other way!
By JRR on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry DX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Camry with 46,000 miles, and now it has 146,000 miles. Aside from tires and oil changes, the car has been nearly maintenance free. I keep thinking about buying another car, but this one doesn't have a thing wrong with it. It is roomy enough to throw all of my stuff in, and comfortable & reliable enough to drive anywhere anytime.

My Baby
By Wraith on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I love my Toyota Camry ... Shes my first car and I would never let her go... But, I have modify her to the tilt. I have currently 153,3381 miles on her. And did an engine swap for more power and no the car is totally different...