1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I will drive it till it falls apart!
By Jenlovescats on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This was my second car. My first car was a Renault Alliance, I used that while I was going to school. I purchased this car 4 months out of nursing school and it was, without a doubt the best 20g's I spent. I haven't put a lot of miles on it; I just turned over 100,000, but it has run great for me and I am afraid to trade it in for fear of getting a less reliable car! This car has grow with me, it was sporty enough for a single gal (I have the moon roof and I got the detail package), then a married gal and now a Mom. It has transitioned nicely with my personal life. It sure isn't as clean and it was when I didn't have any little ones!!!

Sorry I didn't buy one sooner
By Toyo-lover on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

Bought the V6-XLE used in 2000 with 88,000 mi., now has 122,000. The V6 is strong, smooth, and effortless. The ride is very comfortable & smooth. It handles just the way you want it to. This is my first Toyota, and based on my experience with this one, it won't be my last!

A great car
By schmidbo on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

Im headed to 200,000 miles with the XLE. Usual stuff has been replaced (brakes, timing belt, radiator etc) and the car just keeps on going. A great smooth ride.

camry review
By roe on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car has been magnificent in reliability!

1992 TOYOTA CAMRY; 4-CYLINDER
By JON DOE on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I LIKE THIS CAR, BUT I HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MAINTENANCE ISSUE. I HAD BOTH DRIVE AXLES REPLACED, BOTH OIL SEALS, A TIMING BELT, A WATER PUMP AND ALL OF THE BRAKES WERE REPLACED. THE CAR IS TEN YEARS OLD AND DESPITE THESE THINGS, THE CAR HAS BEEN RELIABLE OVERALL.

1992 TOYOTA CAMRY; 4-CYLINDER
By Jon Doe on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Forget the rest!
By ukybrit on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan

I have had 15 cars in 30 years from Minis to Mercedes and this is the car to beat them all. My 2nd V6 Toyota, the 1st did 245,000 miles. Superb comfort, effortless V6 power, smooth ride, quiet and always reliable - this car flies along! In my opinion this is the best body shape of all the models, it's a shame they changed it.

247,000 and still going
By donk on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Absolutely best car ever owned. Bought used in 1994 with 44,000 miles on it. My four cylinder now has 247,000 miles and is still going. Still have original exhaust! No major repairs whatsoever. The body looks like new - no rust. The four cylinder is peppy. Great gas mileage and large gas tank.

ten years and going...
By One Ower on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Great dependable comfortable and efficent. Used as a family ride and a commuting vehicle. Good on trips, especially before the dawn of the SUV and Mini-Vans rose up to create visibility challenges. Can't beat the value we have gotten out of the first 10 years of happy ownership.

396K+
By driveon on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have a 92 Camry that I drove off the lot with 108 miles on it,(in Nov. of 1991)over the weekend it just turned over 396K....I'll drive it until it gets 400K, around Dec.15th 2002.My family and friends say it is time to put her to rest, the car has some problems, but it runs like a champ. Has any one top 400K miles.