Used 1992 Toyota Camry LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

1992 Camry LE
By Brenda Glass

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Excellent car in all ways. Extremely dependable, which is important to me since I drive all over Florida for my job. It is reliable and has NEVER let me down. I have bought 3 sets of tires and 1 battery. I had a motor mount replaced and had a brake job. Other than having the oil changed every 3000 miles, that's it. Can't beat Toyota for a good, dependable automobile. I will buy another Camry.

Dependability. Still looks good after all these years. Paint looks new!!

Brakes seem to be the only problem spot.

230K and counting
By 61Lakewooder

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

We bought this car for my teenage son for his first car with 217K miles on it. The lady we bought it from bought it new and put three teenage girls through it as their first car. She had all of the maintenace records and cried when we drove away. In the last year I've put on brakes, struts, stabalizer links, etc. Nothing major and it just keeps on ticking.

Great mileage, decent ride and handling, good power. I just love the reliability. GM and Ford should kidnap Toyota engineers before it's too late.

High Reliablity
By joseagull

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Will be topping 275k miles this month. Still rides smooth and soft and a comfy. struts is an issue. scared to buy anything else since I am so used to the reliability factor and good ride. no major issues except for regular maintenance.

Big Car

None

I will drive it till it falls apart!
By Jenlovescats

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This was my second car. My first car was a Renault Alliance, I used that while I was going to school. I purchased this car 4 months out of nursing school and it was, without a doubt the best 20g's I spent. I haven't put a lot of miles on it; I just turned over 100,000, but it has run great for me and I am afraid to trade it in for fear of getting a less reliable car! This car has grow with me, it was sporty enough for a single gal (I have the moon roof and I got the detail package), then a married gal and now a Mom. It has transitioned nicely with my personal life. It sure isn't as clean and it was when I didn't have any little ones!!!

I especially love my moon roof! It also has a HUGH trunk.

More head room.

camry review
By roe

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car has been magnificent in reliability!

open wide sun roof!

higher head room and a wider cup holder