1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
1992 TOYOTA CAMRY; 4-CYLINDER
By JON DOE on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I LIKE THIS CAR, BUT I HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MAINTENANCE ISSUE. I HAD BOTH DRIVE AXLES REPLACED, BOTH OIL SEALS, A TIMING BELT, A WATER PUMP AND ALL OF THE BRAKES WERE REPLACED. THE CAR IS TEN YEARS OLD AND DESPITE THESE THINGS, THE CAR HAS BEEN RELIABLE OVERALL.

1992 TOYOTA CAMRY; 4-CYLINDER
By Jon Doe on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

247,000 and still going
By donk on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Absolutely best car ever owned. Bought used in 1994 with 44,000 miles on it. My four cylinder now has 247,000 miles and is still going. Still have original exhaust! No major repairs whatsoever. The body looks like new - no rust. The four cylinder is peppy. Great gas mileage and large gas tank.

ten years and going...
By One Ower on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Great dependable comfortable and efficent. Used as a family ride and a commuting vehicle. Good on trips, especially before the dawn of the SUV and Mini-Vans rose up to create visibility challenges. Can't beat the value we have gotten out of the first 10 years of happy ownership.

396K+
By driveon on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have a 92 Camry that I drove off the lot with 108 miles on it,(in Nov. of 1991)over the weekend it just turned over 396K....I'll drive it until it gets 400K, around Dec.15th 2002.My family and friends say it is time to put her to rest, the car has some problems, but it runs like a champ. Has any one top 400K miles.

my camry
By klp on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

wonderful car.

Just change the oil
By dvettman on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

My baby now enjoys this low maintanance 172,000 mile ride. It has to last another 8000 May 2003 when she'll be my daughter the Doctor. 22 years in school is a long haul. The weak areas: Front exhaust pipe has been replaced every 5 years, CV joints about the same . I believe the rear struts are shot but no $$$ to have them replaced ..

Toyota V6 LE
By Destella on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car 2 months ago at 132,000 miles and I have put well over 3,000 miles since! I have had the brakes services and 2 oil changes. Other than that I have been driven happy! It rides nice and the V6 provides plenty of power and a smooth ride. I decided to buy this one with the cash for a new Camry after a dealership tried to sell me a new one with a 25 percent interest rate. My '92 Camry came with a Kenwood CD player, woodgrain, power everything. It is a great car and I get so many compliments on the body style and ride. I love it!

Nothin like a ToyYoda!
By Treasurehunter on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Nothin spectacular about the Camry, but an overall best buy. Reliability being its greatest attribute, its also easy and inexpensive to maintain. My 92 Camry has never let me down, even though I haven't always been on top of the maintenance of the vehicle. The build and quality are good all-around, but its the grit and workhorse characteristic of the vehicle that makes it a great car. You simply can't lose with a Toyota!

camery
By lillian on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Well the steering wheel shakes when you drive it gets hot fast, the guy told us that the gasket is probly pinch and that is the reason for the over heatin