1992 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Sorry GM Ford and Chrysler
By Jose on 08/24/09 01:47 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Sorry for all 3 US automakers as they have never and maybe will never come up with a car as reliable and practical as a Camry. I bought this car with 118K and now has 184k, all highway miles. I don't take care of my cars and even then, it's still running like a champ. I need a minivan now cause of my kids, so I'll be looking for a Toyota or Honda.

The best car that I've ever owned!
By Minnesota on 08/15/08 09:32 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

My 1992 Toyota Camry is the best car that I've ever owned. I have over 166,000 miles on it and it's still as reliable as when it was new. It's a 4 cylinder that gets great gas mileage plus it starts even on a cold Minnesota winter day.

I Love My Toyota
By Neva Rogers on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

My car lacks cruise control. It does not have ABS. I have had very small problems. I take my car to the dealer and treat it like a baby. It is my joy.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!
By kel on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. Brought it new in 92 and it has been very reliable. I have 148K miles and just recently replaced struts and motor mounts. Good tires make a difference in how this car handles in the snow. Also replace brakes more than I have on other cars - but thats not too expensive.

I wouldn't have it any other way!
By JRR on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Camry with 46,000 miles, and now it has 146,000 miles. Aside from tires and oil changes, the car has been nearly maintenance free. I keep thinking about buying another car, but this one doesn't have a thing wrong with it. It is roomy enough to throw all of my stuff in, and comfortable & reliable enough to drive anywhere anytime.

can't beat it
By 5speeder on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Bought mine brand new and have put 171k miles on it. Still runs and looks great. Incredibly reliable. Have replaced alternator and clutch (at 151k) and struts (at 155k). Otherwise, no repair expenses. I will drive it til the wheels fall off (which at the rate it's going, won't be til 400k miles!)