1992 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
This is such an awesome car!!!
By teen boy LovesSE v6 on 04/26/05 21:46 PM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

I got this car at 14 (early start). I love it so far, it is like so sporty and all my friends think it is the bomb! It is a great v6 and will outrun all the cars in its class! (My mom knows!) The only thing I would change is the seat fabric. I wish it were leather . The reliability is so great.

Best car I have ever owned
By M Case on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

My 92 Camry SE V6 is the best car I have ever owned. Has 130,000 miles and is still in great shape. Extremely reliable. Fantastic ride on the open road. The SE body style is very sporty. Great paint job. I wish Toyota still made them like this. I have a '97 Camry that is no where near the quality of this car.

Best car I've owned
By Joe Satisfied on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

Purchased new and maintained according to normal schedule. No mechanical problems of any kind, excellent gas milage (28+ mpg). Nothing has failed. Car performs as it did when it was new. I will keep it until something major fails, probably in another ten years. The new 2003 Toyota SE is just like my '92, only cost more. 5 speed manual is great; can't hardly find manual trans. anymore. Toyota quality is first rate. I'd buy another in an instant.