Used 1992 Toyota Camry SE V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

This is such an awesome car!!!
By teen boy LovesSE v6

1992 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

I got this car at 14 (early start). I love it so far, it is like so sporty and all my friends think it is the bomb! It is a great v6 and will outrun all the cars in its class! (My mom knows!) The only thing I would change is the seat fabric. I wish it were leather . The reliability is so great.

Favorite Features

Powerful v6 effortless all the time!!!Everything about it!!!

Suggested Improvements

Nothing except they should bring back that body style and i would even love it if they were a few minor!!! CHANGES

Best car I have ever owned
By M Case

1992 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

My 92 Camry SE V6 is the best car I have ever owned. Has 130,000 miles and is still in great shape. Extremely reliable. Fantastic ride on the open road. The SE body style is very sporty. Great paint job. I wish Toyota still made them like this. I have a '97 Camry that is no where near the quality of this car.

Favorite Features

Great ride. Great appearance, great paint job. Great acceleration.

Best car I've owned
By Joe Satisfied

1992 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan

Purchased new and maintained according to normal schedule. No mechanical problems of any kind, excellent gas milage (28+ mpg). Nothing has failed. Car performs as it did when it was new. I will keep it until something major fails, probably in another ten years. The new 2003 Toyota SE is just like my '92, only cost more. 5 speed manual is great; can't hardly find manual trans. anymore. Toyota quality is first rate. I'd buy another in an instant.

Favorite Features

Interior layout, dash, controls, guages, are just where you would want them. Power moonroof is great and still tight; sound system is like my living room stereo. Large trunk space accepts everything I want to load in it and fold down back seat back increases utility for long items.

Suggested Improvements

I can think of no improvements to be made for this mid-sized four door family sedan of a sporty nature.