1992 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
poor reliability
By mharon on 12/06/12 14:10 PM (PST)

1992 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

Not sure if my car just sucks or something, but i bought a camry last year with 112,000 miles on it. I bought it for $2000, and have so far put a total of $4500 into it and now it needs a new transmission. I will not be buying a camry again. yea the car will go forever if you can start it, but once you turn it off, you dont know if it will start again, or if it will just fall apart randomly. IF YOU DO BUY THIS CAR CHECK THE DOOR HANDLES. This is a super common problem ive seen with all camrys of this year. ask the owner if any door handles have been replaced.

BEST FRIGGIN CAR IN THE WORLD!
By codaddictions on 08/18/11 06:14 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from a guy on craigslist and she was already 18 years old. Haha she's as old as me already and she has still been going so strong. Has 203,000 miles on her and runs like a new car. The only thing that has given out on her was a part on the fuel injector and that was fixed she was up and running like a champ again. Her muffler gave out only a week ago and I don't really blame her since she's had the original ever since she was made. Love this car to death. She's cute and that little baby blue color; she's not just a car she's my baby! LOVE THIS CAR TO DEATH. I hope to burn her out to 300,000 miles <3<

Love it!!
By amsgram on 05/19/08 13:20 PM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I knew the original owner, so I knew how well the car had been taken care of. I love it. The only problem I have had is an oil smell in the engine compartment. It doesn't use oil that I know of, I have it changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. Runs great. I'm hoping to get 400,000. I'm so spoiled I'm afraid to have to get a new car, besides they're all ugly.