1991 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Most Reliable Car I've Ever Ha

1991 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Had
By Charlie Miedema on

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in June with 147,000 miles on it. Now it is November 10th and i have 160,500 miles. This car comes from Ohio, so there is a considerable amount of rust on it. I live in California. All I have done to it is add tires, brakes, and oil changes. This car is quiet, smooth, great milage, and it is just tough as hell. The only bad part is that I need a valve adjustment, and it has special types of valves, and I've been quoted between $180 and $600 to just have my valves adjusted. I am going to just have a new timing belt, coolant flush, and tranny service at the same time so my Camry will be good as new. I definitly recommend this car to all.

Very reliable. Also the metal is not flexible, it is hard and strong. VERY comfortable front seats, i don't know about the back I have never sat in them. Large trunk. Quite roomy inside. I like the automatic seatbelts. Very cold A/C.

The radio is too low to reach unless you bend forward. A tach would be nice. The cup holders fold out and are cheap and flimsy. The place to add oil in the engine is in a very akward place and its hard to put oil in without spilling it on the engine. Larger wheels.