1991 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: I'll NEVER Part With It!!

1991 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Deluxe Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I'll NEVER Part With It!!
By Kris on

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

This is the 2nd Camry (this body style) I've owned (got rid of 1st one- a '90, due to expensive valve job needed) since 2004 and let me tell you, I will literally keep it until it or I bite the dust! I LOVE the body style, both in & out, and with 193,000 miles, you'd never know it. Luckily, this baby has only highway miles. Someone really was meticulous about the maintenance and is from North Jersey. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with it and is a gas saver, not a guzzler! The interior looks brand new with no stains, rips, or holes in the cloth fabric. The mpg is terrific-28/35, I believe. NOT A THING wrong with her! I felt safe on the test-drive and smiled the whole time!

Like-new interior seats, ULTRA quiet, flawless engine, super-smooth transmission, economical, super reliable, love the dark blue exterior, the list could go on & on! Another favorite feature is me being the owner!!

You can't improve upon perfection! Cupholders too low and too close to transmission gear shifter. That's all!!