I'll NEVER Part With It!!
By Kris on
1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan
This is the 2nd Camry (this body style) I've owned (got rid of 1st one- a '90, due to expensive valve job needed) since 2004 and let me tell you, I will literally keep it until it or I bite the dust! I LOVE the body style, both in & out, and with 193,000 miles, you'd never know it. Luckily, this baby has only highway miles. Someone really was meticulous about the maintenance and is from North Jersey. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with it and is a gas saver, not a guzzler! The interior looks brand new with no stains, rips, or holes in the cloth fabric. The mpg is terrific-28/35, I believe. NOT A THING wrong with her! I felt safe on the test-drive and smiled the whole time!
Favorite Features
Like-new interior seats, ULTRA quiet, flawless engine, super-smooth transmission, economical, super reliable, love the dark blue exterior, the list could go on & on! Another favorite feature is me being the owner!!
Suggested Improvements
You can't improve upon perfection! Cupholders too low and too close to transmission gear shifter. That's all!!