1991 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Problem Car
By Gp on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this as my first car, and had nothing but problems. It has 86K when i bought it for $4k. Since then i've put 20k miles on it and $6k in repairs. I still can't get my tail lights to work, no matter how many people look at it, and my engine is slower the a horse and buggy. This car has problems.

Viv's car
By Viv DSouza on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

Excellent trouble free car, though being a 4 cylinder vehicle, it does not seem to have the pickup power one would want, especially in city driving. The vehicle has also been excellent when driving on snow and ice-covered roads. Layout of the car is excellent, finishes are great. No complaint from this driver after 11 years. Expected to keep the car forever, but had to relocate outside the country. Great car and a tribute to Toyota's engineering and attention to detail.

1991 CAMRY
By AGG on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new in December 1990. Have only done oil changes. Although the radio died after 5 years Toyota replaced for free. Gret air conditioning system, great mileage. I have 2 kids so the interior has taken a beating. It's just now starting to show some exterior wear. I never thought I would have a car for 11 years with minimal maintenance.

Great Car
By Mark on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I purchased my V6 Camry DX brand new in 1991. It has 135,000 miles. There were absolutely no problems. The engine runs like it was new. It is very low maintenance and I'm very happy with it.