1991 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews 6

1991 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
the best.
By toyota fan on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

Bought the car three years ago and put 100,000 miles on it since. I beat on the car and have only had replaced the trany and minor maintenance parts. They're impossible to kill and they get good gas mileage. They're also better than any 4-wheel drive vehicle in the snow with the right tires. Also very smooth at highways speeds.

Great Car
By jab7092 on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

I've had the car for 2 and a half years and have had no problems at all. I've put about 12,000 miles a year on the car, get great gas milage, and have only had to do minor things like brakes and oil changes.

Camry
By Spencer on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

Outstanding vehicle overall. Would buy another, and probably will if I can ever wear this one out.

1991 Camry 200k and still going strong!
By Sullie on 08/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan

People don't know what a reliable car is unless they've owned a Toyota. We have put over 200k trouble free miles on it. I replaced the original exhaust 6 months ago. I consistently get over 35 mpg on the little four cylinder. It's a bit underpowered but the fuel economy is wonderful. I drive 20k miles per year, that's about 400 miles a week. I recently put a newer model toyota cd player that makes the drive even better! I love this car but with the rust, I figure I've only got a year or two left. Pity, since it still runs so well. Lovely car though - outstanding - perfect for college kids.

Wonderfully reliable
By Matt H on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for $2500 with 135,000 miles on it. I intended to use it twice a week to drive to a bad area and avoid using my new car (2001 Nissan Maxima). Due to the cost savings on gas and depreciation I started driving this Camry more then the Maxima and ended up selling the new Maxima. My Camry now has 157000, yes 22,000 in 8 months, and not a single problem. I do not think this car will ever die

GREAT BUY
By dog on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan AWD

This is a Great car, Its easy to handle. good peformance. In a car accident, the other car that hit me, got wreck and totaled, while i only suffered a crack bumper. Which shows how durable a 91 camry is. Amazing car

Well worth it
By gritta on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Wagon

I bought this car in summer of 2000 as my first car (thanks to parents) and other than regular maintenance have not put a penny into it. It doesnt have the power i like, but it handles nice, is comfortable in my multiple hour drives and is always dependable. Would definetly buy another toyota.

unbelievably reliable
By JDWarns on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 165k on it and one week later took it on a non-stop 16h road trip.The following year I took another road trip(7hrs each way)with no problems either way.I also made about 5 trips(3.5hrs each way)in one summer with no problems.Has full power,cruise control,air conditioning.not bad for a '91.Basically,I've had this car for over a year,put 20k miles on it,and haven't put a penny into it mechanically. All I needed was new tires.Sure it's nothing pretty to look at and you aren't going to beat anyone off the line with it,but it's an awesome car to get you where you need to go and after all,that's what cars were built for.

wonderful car
By armensr on 05/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought this car for my mother. She loved it. My daughter took it over after my mother passed away and she loves it. Only normal care needed, oil,tires, etc. A great no-problem car!

used car
By ww on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan

excellent car ! never has problem!