The Perfect Car
By A.J. Sub on
1990 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan
This is as good as it gets. If you can find one that doesn't have rust on it, count on it running at least another 10 years. This was the old family car that was passed on to me, it has a solid 420,000km on it. Its now the car me and my friends use while on campus. While my dad had it, the torque converter went, that was the only major issue with it. It had its wheel bearings replaced thereafter. Aside from that, this is the perfect car for a dirty cheap price. If you treat this car to good maintenance, it'll stand by you forever! I've pushed this up to 160km/h last month without much effort. GREAT CAR. One of the finest vehicles ever made.
Favorite Features
The fact that it still runs! I don't think any other car can claim this level of reliability. This car is also fully servicable yourself. I do all my own maintenance work and no fancy dealership visits are required like newer cars. I JUST LOVE THIS CAR SO MUCH!
Suggested Improvements
As everyone knows, this car tends to rust up unless rustproofing was done from day one. Considering Toyota was just breaking through with this car in North America, you can't blame them. If your body is good, this car will last FOREVER. YOU CAN'T STOP IT!