the man
By segelstrom101 on
1990 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Wagon
hello i picked up my 1990 toyota camry dx in november with 131,256 miles and boy am i impressed. lots of power good mpg and really comfortable. the heat blows like you couldn't believe and the ac is amazing. it definitely is what gave toyota the name it holds today. the only thing i have had to do in repairs besides the rust fixing is a gas line and a radiator but my yota is the man. i will be the last owner of this car i could never sell it. if you can find one i highly recommend you get it. thanx for reading.
Favorite Features
i love the power and normal mode it has. i also really like how the shifter is on the floor instead of the dash. it is one of the most comfiest cars i have ever sat in.
Suggested Improvements
make the wheel wells a little more durable there is some rust there but thts new england for you.
By hyo
on 12/13/11 04:48 AM (PST)

Just bought a 1990 DX, 108,000 orig miles for 1,500. Have been watching this car for 5 years, since I had to give up my 1982 Cressida because of a trunk leak that went out of hand (into the gas tank). I am thrilled! My other vehicle is a 2000 Dodge Caravan with 238,000 miles. So this is "my Sunday car"