1990 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Only car I ever want

1990 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Deluxe Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Only car I ever want
By dave9090 on

1990 Toyota Camry Deluxe 4dr Wagon

I am the second owner. Currently has 202,000 miles, bought it at 170,000. Best car I have ever owned. Cruises on the highway, solid build, supremely reliable. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to drive this car across the country, even with 200k on it. Even though it's an Arizona car and has been meticulously maintained by myself and the original owner, its condition is a testament to Toyota quality. Both interior and exterior literally look brand new, save for some slight paint fading from the strong sun here. All the power features still work flawlessly. Easy and inexpensive to work on. Nothing fancy, but I don't want to drive anything else.

Easy to work on. Everything I've ever had to do has been easy to access, parts are available and inexpensive. Better side and rear visibility than any other car I've driven. Incredibly solid, well-built car. I take good care of it, but I have also used and abused this car way beyond what should be expected of it and it's solid as a rock. Still gets 30 mpg at 75 on the highway.

Cup holder gets in the way of the radio. That's all I got. This car is 99.9% perfect.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review