1990 Toyota Camry Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Still going!
By BBRB on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

It's now December 2003 and I am proud to say my Camry just passed the 217,000 mileage marker and she still runs great!

Just reliable
By camrywelldriven on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon Deluxe 4dr Wagon

Never left stranded by this car, have driven it all over the U.S. and to Canada, usually in long stretches. 10,000 in two weeks on time. Car always ready to go, V-6 strong, even when completely packed. Mileage consistent until recently dropping from 26mpg to around 20, but that's after 60,ooo miles in less than 3 years.

Long Lasting Toyota
By Nenron Giggleson on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I purchased a 1990 Toyota Camry LE Wagon in 1990. I just sold it and it was the best car I ever had. No trouble no crashes nothing. I drive to New York and back everyday and it never gave up on me. When I finally sold it, it had 240,000 miles on it. It was sad to let it go but I bought a new car.

'90 Camry-Best Car Ever
By ced on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon Deluxe 4dr Wagon

This has been the best car I have ever owned. It has been comfortable, reliable, and virtually a no-cost car. The only repairs have been brakes and at 70,000 miles a radiator. How could you want a better car?

Best Car
By Clarence on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon Deluxe 4dr Wagon

I've enjoyed this car better than any I've ever owned. Besides maintenance the only expense has been front brake rotors.

Camry Wagon review
By Margaret Boyarizo on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Camry Wagon LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been mostly pleased with the Camry wagon. I'm only selling it because I need a bigger car. I have had to replace a few parts and because it's a Toyota, it's been expensive.