1990 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
keeps on keeping on
By roseygal on 04/13/12 15:34 PM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I'm at the point where I have to decide if it's time to let go and the truth is I just don't want to! I can't even find a kbb value for a 1990, but mine still looks pretty good and only has 140,000. miles. It needs a little work now, but for 6 years I didn't put a drop of money into her, except oil changes. I was the second owner.

LE V6 Wagon, best used car I ever bought
By Chris on 03/06/05 15:16 PM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this car from the original owner who took great care of it about 6 weeks ago. I have to say this is the best used car I have ever bought. I can't believe this car is 16 years old. I have owned newer cars that were not as "modern" as this feels. Solid as the day it was built. With only 130,000 miles it's still got a LOT of life left in it. It runs like new, looks great. Everything about the feel of this car is great.

The best car ever
By Patrick32787 on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this car brand new in 1990. The car lasted forever without ever having anything wrong with it. I had 168,000 miles on the car when i slid off the road into a tree. I was doing about 30 and no injurys except a minor bruise. The car only had one problem. the ac went @ 140,000 on it. The car is comfortable and was drivin from ny to florida a bunch of times and was great. miss the car alot and wish toyota brought back the camry wagon.

Still going!
By BBRB on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

It's now December 2003 and I am proud to say my Camry just passed the 217,000 mileage marker and she still runs great!

Long Lasting Toyota
By Nenron Giggleson on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I purchased a 1990 Toyota Camry LE Wagon in 1990. I just sold it and it was the best car I ever had. No trouble no crashes nothing. I drive to New York and back everyday and it never gave up on me. When I finally sold it, it had 240,000 miles on it. It was sad to let it go but I bought a new car.

Camry Wagon review
By Margaret Boyarizo on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been mostly pleased with the Camry wagon. I'm only selling it because I need a bigger car. I have had to replace a few parts and because it's a Toyota, it's been expensive.