Used 1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

1990 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

keeps on keeping on
By roseygal

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I'm at the point where I have to decide if it's time to let go and the truth is I just don't want to! I can't even find a kbb value for a 1990, but mine still looks pretty good and only has 140,000. miles. It needs a little work now, but for 6 years I didn't put a drop of money into her, except oil changes. I was the second owner.

Favorite Features

smooth ride. I've been test driving cars that are ten years older and I still prefer how mine feels. I drive a v-6

Suggested Improvements

it's old so of course it's not the prettiest of cars!

LE V6 Wagon, best used car I ever bought
By Chris

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this car from the original owner who took great care of it about 6 weeks ago. I have to say this is the best used car I have ever bought. I can't believe this car is 16 years old. I have owned newer cars that were not as "modern" as this feels. Solid as the day it was built. With only 130,000 miles it's still got a LOT of life left in it. It runs like new, looks great. Everything about the feel of this car is great.

Favorite Features

Everything.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage could be better.

The best car ever
By Patrick32787

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I bought this car brand new in 1990. The car lasted forever without ever having anything wrong with it. I had 168,000 miles on the car when i slid off the road into a tree. I was doing about 30 and no injurys except a minor bruise. The car only had one problem. the ac went @ 140,000 on it. The car is comfortable and was drivin from ny to florida a bunch of times and was great. miss the car alot and wish toyota brought back the camry wagon.

Favorite Features

Comfort, Excellent reliablity, velvet like seats, power from the 156HP V-6.

Suggested Improvements

Not a thing. The car was made absolutely perfect. If you liked camry wagons, buy a highlander. that what i did and its just like it. great on gas for an suv, reliable, and safe

Still going!
By BBRB

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

It's now December 2003 and I am proud to say my Camry just passed the 217,000 mileage marker and she still runs great!

Long Lasting Toyota
By Nenron Giggleson

1990 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I purchased a 1990 Toyota Camry LE Wagon in 1990. I just sold it and it was the best car I ever had. No trouble no crashes nothing. I drive to New York and back everyday and it never gave up on me. When I finally sold it, it had 240,000 miles on it. It was sad to let it go but I bought a new car.

Favorite Features

The way it held on for so long.

Suggested Improvements

NOTHING