Used 2008 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

In love
By joanne

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's quiet,responsive and fun to drive. Only a few things I would change. The angle of the clock etc, I wish it were slightly angled toward the driver,it's flat across the front and hard to see when driving, and the snap for the buckle is too deep by the seat,a struggle to snap the seat buckle into it, it should be a few inches longer. That's it, again, I love my car.

Looks, handling.

Above

Love my Solara
By Leesy

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the 2008 SLE V-6 just last week. I love it! After having a 4-Runner for 11 years, I knew buying another Toyota would be the right move. I never dreamed it would be such an awesome car to drive. The ride is very smooth and stable. The safety features make me feel as safe as when I drove my SUV. The pick-up it has is great, and the ride is just as comfortable on the highway as in the city. The trunk is huge. I love having a sporty car that is not "tiny". Good job again, Toyota

Everything!!

None...

Lucky me - I now own 2!! :-)
By Alyssa516

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Back in 2006 I had hopes for the super red - sigh - only a black one available but color of car not that impt. I love driving this car. Now I have just gotten my second one, a 2008 Super RED. It's TDF imho. After owning various Lexus ES300, GS300 and ES350 models since 1993. I'm thrilled to now currently own 2 sport looking and super comfortable drive cars. In fact they remind me very much of my husbands stunning SC400 Lexus sport coupes. If you have the chance to get one of the SLEs before they are no longer available (sad, this is the last year for my fav. car) try to get one!:-)

Comfortable leather interior, spoiler, nice size trunk and I truly feel safe driving this model car due to the FWD and all the airbags and security features.

Don't stop making them:-)) They bring BIG smiles and are fun and safe cars to drive.

Love it!
By mister_chunko

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned for one month. Love the car. There are blind spots, however. The interior is luxurious and spacious. The trunk is huge!! The layout of the interior is very nice and easy to use. I love the bluetooth and the built in garage opener. The car is sporty and fun to drive. I've had many compliments on it.

Bluetooth capability and on steering wheel stereo controls.

Bigger drink holder??