2008 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Get it before its gone!!!
By Shacojinn on 08/13/08 11:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the dark grey on black w/ black top three weeks ago. First convertible ever. Great so far. Dozens of compliments already. The sport trim rocks! Getting 28 and some change on the mpg, mostly hwy. Rides very smooth, a great cruiser, turns lots of heads.

Camry Solara
By Rosa Colello on 08/05/08 17:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I really have fun driving my Solara. It drives smoothly and is very comfortable. All of the added equipment is user friendly. For a soft top it is quiet on the highway.

Fun Car
By George on 06/03/08 12:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It has been an awesome car. From the day we picked it up, the only time it went back to the dealership was for routine maintenance. Everything about the Solara is great. Comfort, ease on the road, handling, braking - it's all good. When you close the door, it sounds solid. Toyota built one outstanding car.

2008 Solara Sport Convertible
By Steve in Rockville on 12/20/07 15:50 PM (PST)

2008 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I did quite a bit of research and drove a number of convertibles before buying the Solara. All convertibles have "blind spots"... It is the nature of the car. I selected the Solara Sport convertible based on expected dependability (as per Consumer Reports, Edmunds, and Kelly Blue Book). I am not a "leather interior fan" and I liked the look/feel of the sport package fabric. The car has decent pick-up and provides acceptable MPG (I am getting about 24 combined so far, but I have less than 1,000 miles on the car, so I am hoping/expecting some improvement).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.