Used 2008 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Awesome Car!!
By vsf82

2008 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've been looking at this car for quite some time. Finally decided on the convertible and I just love it!! the ride and performance on this vehicle is just like a Lexus, just like driving/riding on air! The only issue I see is the rear view window should be bigger due to the huge blind spot. There is some road noise while driving, but it's a convertible. A/C works perfectly along with everything else. I can't say enough Wonderful things about this car, it's nothing but Pure Quality from Toyota!!

the ride, performance, the interior, everything about this car is Pure Toyota/Lexus Quality!!

Bigger rear window

love it
By jeepers

2008 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After almost 30K miles, still love the car. Only problem has been the bluetooth and the horrible rear view when the top is up. Would love for someone to make a new top for it with a larger rear window. Great car, 32 mpg on the hwy with ac on and 70 mph. 24 around town. Great comfort and so smooth.

smooth and quiet and great fuel econ

rear window

In love
By joanne

2008 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's quiet,responsive and fun to drive. Only a few things I would change. The angle of the clock etc, I wish it were slightly angled toward the driver,it's flat across the front and hard to see when driving, and the snap for the buckle is too deep by the seat,a struggle to snap the seat buckle into it, it should be a few inches longer. That's it, again, I love my car.

Looks, handling.

Above

End of the Line
By RG

2008 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Convertible is one that actually can comfortably hold 4 - with my two active sons in the back seat. It has very nice ride, especially on the highway. Navigation system could be improved to allow adjustments while moving. Voice recognition better than others used. Overall an enjoyable car to take out on ride, especially on a nice sunny day, with enough room for the family and all the junk in the trunk.

Convertible quick to go down, large back seat, interior finish excellent, large trunk, comfortable ride.

Navigation system upgrade, updated exterior styling, more acceleration.

All this and a bag of chips
By keith

2008 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first non BMW car in 10 years. This is also my first Toyota ever. I am very surprised about the quality. Ride is a little noisy but it's a convertible. Other that that I love this car, smooth ride and with the top down it is the most fun car I have ever owned. Fits a family of four comfortably & I am lost without the nav. Besides normal maintenance have not had a problem since the day I rolled it off the lot, and I drive 150 miles a day.

NAV. Big trunk. Turns heads (get a lot of compliments on it).

Agree with all reviews... horrible blind spots. Convertible boot could be better and easier to install.