2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Love This Car

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Review

Love This Car
By Calif. Sunshine on

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this brand new two weeks ago, and boy what fun! I love to go topless, yet cannot believe how quiet it is when the top is up! It's so much fun to drive and handles so well. It took me months to find one though and I had about given up looking. I hear it is being discontinued? What a shame, as the SLE model just doesn't have the "sporty" look to it. If you can find one - buy it quick. I may be 60 but I still want the "sporty" look - and this one has it!

Bluetooth feature (was a must for us in Calif.); the instrument panel with lights on; very classy metallic paint; rear spoiler (my favorite); underbody trim to add to the sporty look; ease of putting top up/down; adjustable headlamps; comfortable back seat; roomy trunk, and Toyota reliability.

Would like electric seats with memory; leather option; sinc. to garage door opener; radio display dial should light up so you can read it in the daytime; larger rear window; easier/faster way to install the boot; more color options.