2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: LOVE This Car!

2007 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

LOVE This Car!
By ccald on

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Toyota Solara SLE Convertible for just about three years now. I absolutely love it! I was so very sorry to hear of the model's demise. I think Toyota made a mistake there. I wanted a 4 seater not a 2 seater convertible without being a huge car and there are not many of those made. The retractable hard roofs take up trunk space which I do not like. My car has really good trunk space. I have seen too many of the convertibles with very poor trunk space. I would have continued buying Toyota's convertibles if they had continued making the Solara. I live in the middle south and convertibles are definitely the way to go. Toyota: PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

Love the way the car handles. Plus, it has a smooth ride. I had a Corvette once and felt every tar bump on the road. Much prefer my Solara Convertible. Plus I love the color (Cosmic Blue) and have had MANY, MANY complements.

I read where people have complained about chips on the edge of the door. I have not had that problem but a solution would be to provide an edging strip which could be easily replaced if chipped. Of course, you can always buy an edging strip at an auto store but it would look nicer the same color.