2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Love it!

2007 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

SLE V6 Coupe (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love it!
By Yolee on

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car for about a month, so far love it! We have always been Chevy/Buick fans but my husband got tired of constantly working on them, we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell if we've made the right choice).I went from a small SUV and was worried that going back to a car the ride would feel low, it doesn't. I love the look of the Solara, the pearl finish, so far I pretty much love everything about the car. Smooth ride, descent gas mileage (average around 29, country driving), the classy cream leather interior, the navigation system and blue-tooth. Feel like a spoiled princess driving this car, feels like I'm driving a Lexus.

Climate control, blue-tooth, navigation/stereo system, leather heated seats, moon-roof, pretty much the whole interior.

noticed that some of the panel spaces differ (some are wider then the opposite side), more precise placement would make this car absolutely perfect!