2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Most Happy
By Happy on 12/30/06 08:39 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought this car and love it. Great comfort, handling and visual appeal.

Love my Solara Convertible
By Marilynn on 11/25/06 09:03 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. Very fun to drive. The top goes up and down easy and fast. One negative is that the passenger seat is not automatically adjustable and is not as comfortable. I did not notice this when I bought it. Gas mileage is about 17 miles to the gallon. The car handles well but sometimes going around a corner fast it seems to lose grip on the road a little. I would buy this car again. Looks great and seats 4 adults easy.

First convertible
By Lake lady on 11/22/06 10:11 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

So far, we love it. We wanted a convertible that could seat four comfortably, and have enough cargo space for golf clubs. It is smooth, quiet, and comfortable. Mileage is okay. Putting the boot on is kind of a pain, and our side clips don't stay in place. Visibility is restricted with top up or down as boot blocks rear view of close objects. My husband doesn't like the low visor position, especially with seat forward.

07 Solara Convertible
By 07Solara on 11/20/06 23:05 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, this is a nice car. Traded a 06 C230 Benz for it. MUCH better car. This ragtop is quieter, smoother and more powerful. Was amazed at how quiet it is with the roof up. My old sebring was never that quiet. It has the fit and finish of a Lexus.

I love my car!
By Tonya on 11/17/06 22:07 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been waiting to buy this car for two years and I am not disappointed at all. It is everything I hoped it would be. I love driving my new car!

A DREAM
By D.C. Mike on 11/05/06 08:48 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I got the car in Sept of 06. Unbelievable feeling with the top down and power. Received a lot of looks. Very pleased. Last year that this car will be made. Buy it now. Solara will be gone forever!

Having Fun in the Sun
By KelsNArizona on 11/04/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I got my Solara three weeks ago and I am absolutely infatuated with it! It is so much fun to drive... really quiet engine, convient controls, great JBL audio system, & lots of compliments while driving! The rise is so smooth with nice acceleration when needed!

Like a Lexus
By Frank on 10/30/06 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned over 7 toyotas. This one is one of the best yet. It is a good looking, comfortable, fun car to drive. It resembles the Lexus SC 400 but much roomier. I have owned it since June (one of the first off the line). I've got just over 3000 miles on it and have not been back to the dealer for a single problem, perfect from day one. I am very satisfied thus far and happy I purchased it.

The Best of Both Worlds
By Dale V on 09/19/06 20:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have put about 3,000 miles on so far and they have all been fun miles. It rides like a luxury sedan but handles like a sports car.As sporty as this car is though, it is not a small car. It is extremely comfortable up front, has a very fuctional rear seat that two adults can fit in easily and comfortably and a very adequate trunk for a convertible, as large as many sedans of this class. These were all high on my "needs" list. It is quieter than I expected a rag top inside. It has very good acceleration and passing speed and the trans shifts flawlessly and effortlessly. I would recommend this automobile highly to anyone looking for the "topless experience" without sacraficing comfort

great car
By JL on 09/19/06 10:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

a pleasure to drive, very comfortable and creature friendly, an over all sharp car value packed

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.