2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Great car for the money
By Mike on 08/21/07 19:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Solara rag top is an overall excellent product. Superb build quality. I'm getting 29.5 MPG on the highway. This is a great car for the money. Smooth as silk. This car just glides.

Sport Convertible
By Toyota Loyal on 08/15/07 06:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Solara and I love it! The vehicle is not a "sports" car, not good for those who want the (unnecessary) acceleration and zip of other sport cars. This is more of a cruising/touring vehicle. Feels like a hot knife through butter on the road, velvety ride, smooth handling. Handles very luxuriously and the sport trim adds a little more pizzaz with the interior carbon trim (as opposed to woodgrain), sport pedals and ground effect. Very quiet on the road, top up or down. Bluetooth is impressive even with the top down on the interstate - conversations are easy.

Solara Convertible
By easwind on 07/02/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bad points: blind spots with top up; can't read center digital dash in the sun Mediocre points: gas mileage; steering slightly sloppy; computer/audio panel not state-of-art; roll bar is modest. Great points: everything else

Solara
By Marie on 05/17/07 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Living in Ohio I was nervous about buying a convertible but this car handles as good in the snow as the Taurus I owned before it. I bought my car in the winter and I felt no drafts. The best options about the car are the heated front leather seats, large back seat that comfortably seats adults, and the large trunk size. These are rare options to find in a convertible.

Primary driver
By herb on 05/06/07 05:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, it's a fun car to drive. It looks sharp, a step above the other cars, with cool head and tail lights, stylish body and room for 4 adults.

The Best Toyota I Have Ever Owned
By Carole Wilk on 05/05/07 08:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I get about 20-22 MPG on the road. I installed the back up beeping sound to alert me if anything is in my path. The car has been great!! I love driving it. I have been a Toyota driver for years. This particular Solara has a Lexus look and feel.

07 Solara Convertible
By 95flhtcu on 02/09/07 08:30 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall this is a very good car. Acceleration is very good. the interior is Lexus like quality. With the top up, it's almost like any sedan. there is some body shudder but only under unusual circumstances. The switch for the top is in a VERY bad place and isn't lighted. Same for the "all up" window switch. There is only one power outlet that's useful, the other is in the bottom of the console. rear window pillars are huge, making backing out of a parking spot an adventure. The trunk is actually useful.

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE convertible
By Metsgar Farms Inc. on 02/05/07 18:01 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the vehicle in August 2006 and have been very pleased with it overall. I agree with others that it would be nice if you could see behind you a little better, but after all this is a convertible. I have owned several Toyotas and their construction and performance has always been excellent. The only problem I have had is that on rough roads the brake pedal rattles a little and at times it is difficult to start. But I am sure that after I take it in to a dealer they can solve the problem.

Great Overall Convertible
By Glenn G on 02/03/07 12:56 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just got the Solara convertible SLE and we are extremely satisified. Traded in a 2003 BMW Z4 that was fun to drive but suffered from some strange quirks. The Solara is a different kind of ride, somewhat sporty but rather refined. The fact that it can carry 4 in comfort and the huge trunk are both real positives. Also, the built in bluetooth phone system is fantastic. Seats are very comfortable and the controls are typical Toyota, well designed and intuitive. Paint job is awesome.

Better Than I Thought
By Jeff on 01/21/07 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I had the car for 6 weeks with 2500 miles. The car is very quiet, solid, and lives up to Toyota quality. I traded a 3 BMW and the Solara is as quiet and comfortable as the Bimmer. I was impressed as to how quiet the ride is with the top up and also with the top down. The navigation system is a bit busy but it keeps my wife occupied during out short trips to the beach. I'm happy I bought the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.