Used 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

From Buick to Toyota
By Yolee

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My husband was tired of working on our GM vehicles so we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell). So far I love it! He wanted an Accord, I didn't care for the bumpy ride. The Solara is beautifully smooth (like buttah). I love the car! The interior is classy, does look like a Lexus, love everything about it. Learning to use the navigation system, very cool. The exterior is nice, love the pearl white color. We're averaging over 29 MPG, not bad for a V6 (live out in the country). Will post another update in a few years, but hoping the constant "working on fixing something on the car days" are over.

cream,leather, heated seats, blue-tooth, wood looking finish, sunroof, the smooth ride

had to fix some chips in the paint, a strip to protect the sides of the car would be nice.

It is a Toyota
By steve b.

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This a very good car, rides good handles all weather conditions very well, great gas mileage 29+ miles per gallon. Sporty good looks what else can I say, I plan on keeping this car for a long time, this car would make a good used car for anyone who wants a 2 door coupe.

Mileage, looks, drives great, drives a good as day one.

Great Car, Summer Fun
By carluvr

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I think Toyota is making a huge mistake in discontinuing this model. I was in a rear-end collision and had I been in a two seater, I shudder to think of where I would be now. the car is well built and ultimately protected me so that not only did I walk away, I returned to work later, when I stopped shaking. I suffered whiplash and I'm still dealing with that. The dealership did a fabulous job in returning the car to its original condition and you can't even tell it was in an accident.

Fun to drive and fuel economy Quick response automatic top Beautiful exterior draws oohs and aahs from bystanders

Quicker pick-up upon acceleration in traffic situations.

Toyota Quality Not What it used to be
By rb106

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Car has chronic problem with pulling to right, front windows bang when they go down into door and the dealer says that is normal as the car ages. The car does not handle roads very well, there are lots of rattles and ride's very rough. I have owned several Toyota's and this is by far the worst Toyota I have ever owned. I know that everyone who writes loves theirs but I can't say the same. The dealer and Toyota specialist keep telling me that I'm too fussy and all the problems are in my head. Friends that drive the car agree that there is something wrong but I can't seem to get Toyota to agree with me.

Speed of power top going up / down and size of the trunk is great.

Better suspension and Window regulators.

Love this car
By bgardn3

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just the looks of this Solara coupe sold me on the car. It also did not hurt that it got 9's and above from used car owner reviews. It looks great standing still and the 4 cylinder sips gas. I averaged 33 on the highway driving it home from Florida. Roomy back seat for a coupe. We love it and hope it lasts a good long time. It is roomier than the Accord or the Altima and that is another reason we picked it. Too bad they are no longer in production.

Looks very sporty yet it sips gas like an economy car.

Start building them again. People want coupes again. Not family sedans.