2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Still lovin' it!
By yolee1 on 12/08/12 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

An update to a review I posted in 2010. I've had the car for 2 years, 68000 miles on it now, absolutely no problems with it is so far. I love my car! Recently replaced the low profile tires which were a bit expensive but must say work great in the snow (feel more comfortable driving this car in the snow than I did driving my last small SUV, handles great). Getting in and out of the car is more of a challenge (especially for my hubby) but I love the sporty look and feel of it so I guess that's the price you gotta pay. We definitely made the right switch from Chevy to Toyota, our Chevy parts supply guy is probably wondering what happened. Hope to drive my Solara for the next 10 years!

Love it!
By Yolee on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car for about a month, so far love it! We have always been Chevy/Buick fans but my husband got tired of constantly working on them, we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell if we've made the right choice).I went from a small SUV and was worried that going back to a car the ride would feel low, it doesn't. I love the look of the Solara, the pearl finish, so far I pretty much love everything about the car. Smooth ride, descent gas mileage (average around 29, country driving), the classy cream leather interior, the navigation system and blue-tooth. Feel like a spoiled princess driving this car, feels like I'm driving a Lexus.

From Buick to Toyota
By Yolee on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My husband was tired of working on our GM vehicles so we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell). So far I love it! He wanted an Accord, I didn't care for the bumpy ride. The Solara is beautifully smooth (like buttah). I love the car! The interior is classy, does look like a Lexus, love everything about it. Learning to use the navigation system, very cool. The exterior is nice, love the pearl white color. We're averaging over 29 MPG, not bad for a V6 (live out in the country). Will post another update in a few years, but hoping the constant "working on fixing something on the car days" are over.

Doesn't always start
By Zack on 12/19/08 12:17 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my car in march and absolutely loved it. I noticed in august my passenger window didn't always stay rolled up and then my car wasn't always starting. It would eventually start but the dealership just made me feel as if i was crazy or somehow at fault. Unfortunatley, as is with most issues, not everything can be duplicated at the dealership and I've had my car in the shop at least once a week since November. It's now a week before Christmas. Since my car is under warranty, I hope this issue is resolved before my warranty ends.

Almost Perfect
By Barbara on 02/14/08 07:34 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Toyota Solara V6 SLE coupe is a joy to drive with the exception of several rattles and squeaks in the interior. I have tried to attribute these rattles to a particular item, but cannot. They are intermittent and they change. I am disappointed that this otherwise flawless vehicle sounds a bit junky at times with only 6500 miles on it. What will it be like 3 or 4 years from now?

Fun4life
By Nichole on 08/29/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car in lieu of the 4 dr Camry, it's so much sportier. Great handling. The trunk is HUGE for a coupe so I've got lots of room for shopping bags. The turning radius is awesome and it just glides over bumps in the road. The V6 has lots of power for get up and go. A must for Atlanta traffic!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.