Used 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Good car... but not great
By randycareagain

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My mom bought this car brand new and I bought it off of her in 2010. I got it from her with around 70k miles on it. The 4 cylinder is a good, gas-sipping engine but a bit underpowered. This showed when driving on hilly interstates and with the cruise control on. The sport shift was also useless with very slow response. The only real issue I had with the car is the long, heavy doors. After a while, the driver side door started to sag causing the windows not to seal all the way. Heavy rain or even a car wash would allow a bit of water to leak into the car. Those issues aside, I was very happy with the car and just traded it in recently with around 132k miles on it.

Still lovin' it!
By yolee1

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

An update to a review I posted in 2010. I've had the car for 2 years, 68000 miles on it now, absolutely no problems with it is so far. I love my car! Recently replaced the low profile tires which were a bit expensive but must say work great in the snow (feel more comfortable driving this car in the snow than I did driving my last small SUV, handles great). Getting in and out of the car is more of a challenge (especially for my hubby) but I love the sporty look and feel of it so I guess that's the price you gotta pay. We definitely made the right switch from Chevy to Toyota, our Chevy parts supply guy is probably wondering what happened. Hope to drive my Solara for the next 10 years!

Climate control, Navigation/Stereo system, sunroof, leather heated seats, great gas mileage, pretty much the whole car.

none

Love it!
By Yolee

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car for about a month, so far love it! We have always been Chevy/Buick fans but my husband got tired of constantly working on them, we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell if we've made the right choice).I went from a small SUV and was worried that going back to a car the ride would feel low, it doesn't. I love the look of the Solara, the pearl finish, so far I pretty much love everything about the car. Smooth ride, descent gas mileage (average around 29, country driving), the classy cream leather interior, the navigation system and blue-tooth. Feel like a spoiled princess driving this car, feels like I'm driving a Lexus.

Climate control, blue-tooth, navigation/stereo system, leather heated seats, moon-roof, pretty much the whole interior.

noticed that some of the panel spaces differ (some are wider then the opposite side), more precise placement would make this car absolutely perfect!

From Buick to Toyota
By Yolee

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My husband was tired of working on our GM vehicles so we decided to give Toyota a try (time will tell). So far I love it! He wanted an Accord, I didn't care for the bumpy ride. The Solara is beautifully smooth (like buttah). I love the car! The interior is classy, does look like a Lexus, love everything about it. Learning to use the navigation system, very cool. The exterior is nice, love the pearl white color. We're averaging over 29 MPG, not bad for a V6 (live out in the country). Will post another update in a few years, but hoping the constant "working on fixing something on the car days" are over.

cream,leather, heated seats, blue-tooth, wood looking finish, sunroof, the smooth ride

had to fix some chips in the paint, a strip to protect the sides of the car would be nice.

It is a Toyota
By steve b.

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This a very good car, rides good handles all weather conditions very well, great gas mileage 29+ miles per gallon. Sporty good looks what else can I say, I plan on keeping this car for a long time, this car would make a good used car for anyone who wants a 2 door coupe.

Mileage, looks, drives great, drives a good as day one.