2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
A great car so far
By benebsm on 03/29/11 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the sport conv. used the end of 2007 with about 11K miles on it. I chose this car because it is front wheel drive and has a heck of a alot of trunk space for a convertible. In addition it is a sharp looking car and I was banking on Toyota reliability. To date I have close to 90K miles on it. No issues thus far. Put new tires and brakes. Aside from that just oil changes and the regular maintainance stuff. The pick up is OK although it is a bit sluggish going up hills. The gas mileage is good averaging low-mid 20's depending on highway/city driving mix. The top is a cinch to drop. I still often get compliments on the car as it is sharp looking. And it is lots of fun!

Great Car, Summer Fun
By carluvr on 08/22/10 13:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I think Toyota is making a huge mistake in discontinuing this model. I was in a rear-end collision and had I been in a two seater, I shudder to think of where I would be now. the car is well built and ultimately protected me so that not only did I walk away, I returned to work later, when I stopped shaking. I suffered whiplash and I'm still dealing with that. The dealership did a fabulous job in returning the car to its original condition and you can't even tell it was in an accident.

Love This Car
By Calif. Sunshine on 06/12/08 21:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this brand new two weeks ago, and boy what fun! I love to go topless, yet cannot believe how quiet it is when the top is up! It's so much fun to drive and handles so well. It took me months to find one though and I had about given up looking. I hear it is being discontinued? What a shame, as the SLE model just doesn't have the "sporty" look to it. If you can find one - buy it quick. I may be 60 but I still want the "sporty" look - and this one has it!

Can't go wrong! It's my 2nd Solara.
By Christi on 04/26/08 17:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

There isn't a better car available that exudes luxury and sport. It turns heads every day and is often confused with a Lexus. It does not have the Mustang's get-up (but is that really necessary anyway?), nor does it have the Lexus price-tag (but it still comes with most of the goodies). It's handling is smooth, the ride is velvety and the engine is near silent when running. Granted, its price is a wee bit on the high end, but keep in mind that just comes with the territory when you buy something as reliable, safe and with excellent re-sale value as a Toyota.

Solara Convertible Sport
By Trilion4245 on 03/15/08 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful, smooth ride & very fun to drive, this car is just about perfect to me. Living in New England, it's difficult for a car to accommodate the extreme demands year-round, but this car has for me. I knew when I bought it that I wouldn't be happy with the blindspots in back but purchased it anyway. I've owned a variety of automobiles to use as a comparison and can honostly say that I love my Solara convertible and am reminded of that everythime I drive it.

Sport Convertible
By Toyota Loyal on 08/15/07 06:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Solara and I love it! The vehicle is not a "sports" car, not good for those who want the (unnecessary) acceleration and zip of other sport cars. This is more of a cruising/touring vehicle. Feels like a hot knife through butter on the road, velvety ride, smooth handling. Handles very luxuriously and the sport trim adds a little more pizzaz with the interior carbon trim (as opposed to woodgrain), sport pedals and ground effect. Very quiet on the road, top up or down. Bluetooth is impressive even with the top down on the interstate - conversations are easy.

Having Fun in the Sun
By KelsNArizona on 11/04/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I got my Solara three weeks ago and I am absolutely infatuated with it! It is so much fun to drive... really quiet engine, convient controls, great JBL audio system, & lots of compliments while driving! The rise is so smooth with nice acceleration when needed!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.