2007 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Camry Solara Sport
By Torres on 10/08/07 14:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Solara V-6 is a very efficient vehicle providing approximate 36 miles per gallon. At this time, after replacing the air filter for a high flow filter I am getting about 400 miles per tank of fuel on the highway. Yes it is a 3.3 V-6! The vehicle has enough power for a mid size and is very comfortable for a two door, two adults fit on the rear seats without compromising comfort.

Excited Solara Owner
By StylistQueen on 02/02/07 07:51 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been wanting this car for the past two years and I finally purchased it a week ago today and I LOVE IT. The leather seats, sunroof, the smooth ride and handling are all great. I am so looking forward to the spring/summer when I can open up my sunroof.

Fun Car
By Bob on 09/27/06 10:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had my choices narrowed down to a Camry XLE four cylinder and the six cylinder Solara Sport. The dealer was offering them both at the same price and I was leaning towards the Camry in my head and the Solara in my heart. I could not go wrong either way. I've had the Solara for a month LOVE it! The ride and handling are great and I really like the looks both inside and out. The power is great, but I also don't mind the DC rush hours when it is stop and go. I will recommend the car to anybody who asks.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.