Used 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

Camry Solara Sport
By Torres

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Solara V-6 is a very efficient vehicle providing approximate 36 miles per gallon. At this time, after replacing the air filter for a high flow filter I am getting about 400 miles per tank of fuel on the highway. Yes it is a 3.3 V-6! The vehicle has enough power for a mid size and is very comfortable for a two door, two adults fit on the rear seats without compromising comfort.

Favorite Features

Good looking interior, awsome stance, big wheels (17 inch), many features in the steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

I will add a bluetooth connection, front electric seats with memory on passenger, backup assist on the rear view mirrors and rear window curtain.

Excited Solara Owner
By StylistQueen

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been wanting this car for the past two years and I finally purchased it a week ago today and I LOVE IT. The leather seats, sunroof, the smooth ride and handling are all great. I am so looking forward to the spring/summer when I can open up my sunroof.

Fun Car
By Bob

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had my choices narrowed down to a Camry XLE four cylinder and the six cylinder Solara Sport. The dealer was offering them both at the same price and I was leaning towards the Camry in my head and the Solara in my heart. I could not go wrong either way. I've had the Solara for a month LOVE it! The ride and handling are great and I really like the looks both inside and out. The power is great, but I also don't mind the DC rush hours when it is stop and go. I will recommend the car to anybody who asks.

Favorite Features

Performance and looks. Nice sized rear seat for the rare occaison that I need seating for four. Nice, big trunk for such a sporty car.

Suggested Improvements

Dual zone AC