STYLISH, ECONOMICAL & FUN TO DRIVE
By Paulette Blackman on
2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
After stating repeatedly that I would never buy a 4-cylinder, two-door car, I fell in love with the Toyota Camry Solara. Having a limited amount to spend and wanting something more econimical than my last car (a 2001 Nissan Maxima SE), I searched the internet, spoke to people and decided to test-drive the Solara (both the 4 & 6 cylinder models). Both my husband and I were more than satisfied with the pick-up and ride the 4-cylinder provided and purchased the car that same day. Although it's difficult for an adult to climb into the back seat, the few occasions I have more than one passenger in the car doesn't warrant another two doors.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the styling, the great handling, the perfectly appointed dashboard with everything within easy reach, the fuel economy, the great pick-up and the generous trunk size.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest the following improvements: rear seat side windows that go up and down, compass in rear- view mirror, automatic trip-gauge on the instrument panel, built-in beeper to alert driver that a person or object is behind the car, built-in automatic garage-door opener.