A Great Used Car
By chris_s_2010 on
2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
This is a great choice as a used car. They aren't too expensive, they still look classy and they are very reliable. With the V6, the gas mileage is still decent. I bought this a a second car so I didn't want to spend too much. I bought it for $8500 with 166k km (103k miles) on it. Like (almost all) Camry's these cars last a long time and they have a strong reputation for reliability. It's been about 6 months since I bought it and I have no regrets. This car is comfortable to drive, pretty quiet and has power when you need it. Not a sports car but sportier than your average sedan!
Favorite Features
* Leather interior - nicely finished (SLE model). A bit like a Lexus with extra features like heated seats and auto dimming mirrors. * Good headroom & legroom (I'm 6'4") even with the sunroof. * Back seat is very usable. * Large trunk. * Classy looking car. * Sunroof. I normally avoid cars with a sunroof because it creates a headroom problem. This is the first one I've found that has adequate headroom even with the sunroof. It's great to open up the roof on a nice day.
Suggested Improvements
I found the driver's seat lumbar adjustment wasn't adequate so I use an extra lumbar pad on the seat.