2006 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: My 2006 Solara Convertible

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Review

My 2006 Solara Convertible
By Sam Bonasoro on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am very happy with the car overall. There are two areas that I would like to see improved. First of all, I would have liked the car to have more power. I think a car with more horsepower as an option with dual exhaust would reach more of your client base. The other issue is lack of sight out of the real window. In addition to the small window size the permanent headrests block too much of the vision through the rear window. I had even gone to the dealership to see if they could be removed and they said they were permanent. I am totally unhappy with the poor vision and if I had thought about it, I wouldn't have purchased the car. Fit, finish, handling and design is great.

Navigation, serious radio, leather seats very nice.

Remove or change style of rear headrests as well as increase the size of the rear window in the convertible. Offer a larger motor as an option and add dual exhaust. Also change the location of the trunk release.