2006 Toyota Camry Solara 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It's like heaven

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Review

It's like heaven
By GreyGoose9631 on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

In one word, Awesome. This is by far the best car I have ever owned. This is my first Toyota, and unless things take a turn for the rest, I will definitely be back to buy another. I have just over 4k miles, so far no rattles or any complaints or problems. If there was one thing I could change, it would be the stereo. I cannot play MP3 formatted cds and I think the sound quality could be improved. I am hesitant about making any investments because I did lease this car, but it is still a thought. For the price, this is the perfect coupe.

Favorite Features

The body lines. I have the Sport Edition, which has the added ground effects and 17" alloys (chrome would look better). I still grin when I stand back and look at this car. Everybody that has talked to me or rode in the car pays it nothing but compliments.

Suggested Improvements

The stereo. In one word, Simple. I expected it would have a lot more features and maybe a few more speakers? This is the only upgrade I wish I would have selected.