2006 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: It's like heaven

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Review

It's like heaven
By GreyGoose9631 on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

In one word, Awesome. This is by far the best car I have ever owned. This is my first Toyota, and unless things take a turn for the rest, I will definitely be back to buy another. I have just over 4k miles, so far no rattles or any complaints or problems. If there was one thing I could change, it would be the stereo. I cannot play MP3 formatted cds and I think the sound quality could be improved. I am hesitant about making any investments because I did lease this car, but it is still a thought. For the price, this is the perfect coupe.

The body lines. I have the Sport Edition, which has the added ground effects and 17" alloys (chrome would look better). I still grin when I stand back and look at this car. Everybody that has talked to me or rode in the car pays it nothing but compliments.

The stereo. In one word, Simple. I expected it would have a lot more features and maybe a few more speakers? This is the only upgrade I wish I would have selected.