2006 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: I have always wanted to own th

2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

2006 Toyota Camry Solara

SLE V6 Convertible (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I have always wanted to own this car
By Trish Britcher on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The only mark "9" was for interior design. The reason for this was due to the trouble I have with the large blind spots. The mirrors I have noticed have helped tremendously but, I still have fears changing lanes to my right. As for everything else? I love every bit of it. I love the console, the seats (front and back). The front pass. seat has very spacious leg room. I have a very tall husband and daughter. He can sit in the front with all the leg room and she can sit behind him with her space without complaint.

The top down. Heated seats and mirrors. Auto climate control and outside temp reading. Auto dim rear view mirror. interior design and console. Interior comfort. Passenger airbag occupant detector. The multi-informational displays (keeps me from having to do the math).

Large blind spots on the convertible. Hard to see when changing lanes. I wish the center console locked as well as the cubby under the radio so you can leave the top down. A convertible top of your choice. I wanted a black top with the light blue paint color that has a black trim instead of tan top.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review