2006 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Review: Disappointed Owner :(

2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Review

SLE V6 Convertible (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Disappointed Owner :(
By Sad Owner :( on

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Iím very disappointed on how the car's finish has held up. My sun visors on both sides have been replaced 3 time because of a wear hole in the same place, dashboard marks up and canít remove marks, top has a hole in it from where it folds over when the top is down, window rubber stoppers keep falling off after 3 repairs, door panel is coming undone and about 5 more things that are poor quality. Iíve been to the dealership MANY times and was told by Toyota area tech that Toyota ďdoesnít careĒ and thatís what happens to convertibles when exposed to the sun. POOR ENGINEERING!!! I thought I was buying a Toyota and a company that stands behind without a fight, but I was wrong. This was my 5th new Toyota.

Toyota needs to listen to long time (any) customers, because no one makes a PERFECT car and problem solving will lead to higher customer satisfaction. I never asked Toyota to eat the problems, just look at them and improve and learn from them!