2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
sports cars
By Helene Adler on 09/01/05 18:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love the cars performance. It rides easy and can stop quickly. The style is very sporty without being too small. It also has to the back of the Lexis

Great Convertible
By Solara Driver on 08/27/05 18:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I hunted high and low for a red one. I finally found it and I love it. This car gets lots of looks. It is comfortable, peppy and looks great. Plus it has real, usable back seat for my kids or adults. It has a back as big my Accord or even bigger.

Exceptional ride
By CHUCK AF1996 on 08/20/05 14:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Quiet ride with top up. Comfort is so superior to the Sebring convertible I owned before. Exceptional convertible for the money and quality.

Outstanding Quality
By Richard on 08/16/05 08:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The quality and finish is better than BMW. The sound system is a 10, the highway mileage is outstanding at 35 MPG, the the rear seat legroom is more than any other convertible and accomodates 6' adults. The trunk can hold 3 sets of golf clubs, the Audi A4 can't even hold one set. The large trunk trade off is the boot height and restricted rear vision. Feature for feature the $30,000 Solara beats the $82,000 BMW 645 Convertible unless you prefer to have a V-8 and get 15 MPG and pay the gas guzzler tax.

Love My Solara Convertible
By Marty on 08/15/05 15:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Solara Convertible in two years and my ONLY problem with it is that the rear seat headrests create major blind spots when the top is up. Thankfully the top is not up very often :^)

Love our new Solara SE Conv.
By Talmadge on 08/05/05 12:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have had a passion for convertibles. We traded in a 2001 Sebring Conv. Lxi for our 2006 Solara SE conv. Man what a difference in the two automobiles. Hands down the Solara is much better. From the extra trunk space to the extra leg room, this car exceeded my expectations. The interior is quiet and the ride is just awesome. There is no doubt that the Solara will surpass our Sebring, due to the fact that the Sebring was in the shop 7 different times for 7 different problems before the warranty was out. Toyota press on good job!

Solara convertible - "Miles o' Smiles"
By John C. Brooks on 08/04/05 12:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent handling. Good pickup. Very good cornering. Easy convertible top. Sound system good but FM pickup sometimes spotty. LCD gauges for remaining fuel, time and ambient temperature very hard to read unless headlamps are on.

I have always wanted to own this car
By Trish Britcher on 08/04/05 02:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The only mark "9" was for interior design. The reason for this was due to the trouble I have with the large blind spots. The mirrors I have noticed have helped tremendously but, I still have fears changing lanes to my right. As for everything else? I love every bit of it. I love the console, the seats (front and back). The front pass. seat has very spacious leg room. I have a very tall husband and daughter. He can sit in the front with all the leg room and she can sit behind him with her space without complaint.

2006 Toyota Conv
By RAQ on 07/29/05 20:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Well built vehicle which makes a sporty appearance.

Great car
By clinte on 07/27/05 15:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is responsive and very roomy. It is so quiet, I have to check the tachometer to make sure it's running. It is a fun car to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.