2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
2nd solara
By TOK on 07/04/05 13:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second solara(was an owner of the first solara and loved it!). This one seems a bit less roomy, but the ride is smooth, great handling and simply fun to drive. Rear window takes a bit getting use to after driving the very roomy Camry with great visability, but worth it. The new color Oceanus Pearl with gray leather interior is a real head turner.

Fun Car At A Great Price
By Adam on 07/01/05 11:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far this car has been great. I took it on a long trip from Florida to New York and it did great. The fuel economy averaged in the 30s and the ride was comfortable and smooth. Although it is only a 4-cylinder engine it has good power and pickup.

Solara rules in AK
By AK Rebel on 06/29/05 14:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love driving this car 100+ miles per day to work and back. great improvement over my old toyota camry.

great miles per gal
By deb on 06/29/05 13:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

we got average miles per gal 31.8 on a trip of 3300 round trip over 400 miles per tank of gas. were able to sleep as need.

my best toyota purchase yet
By hectors got his kind on 06/19/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

after owning the 2000 celica gts that was my first toyota which i also purchased new.comparing this one to the celica this car i believe will give me less problems overall.the celica gave me quite a bit of problems but still performed excellently after the warrantywas expired. thank you toyota for making the kind of cars i will now buy for the rest of my life.i feel like a millionaire in my 2006 solara.

Unique Car!
By Laila on 06/18/05 23:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I walked into the dealership..As I was looking though the car booklet, this car sparked my eyes.I thought the package it came with is one of a kind. I had to have it for myself. I never even test drove the car it was so new that they put in a order to ship the car. The day had came I drove it and damn lemme tell you this is how all cars should be made! This baby is powerful and such a sleek design. The sunroof is awsome! Alot of eyes glance at my car and sumtimes even tell me what a hott car it is. It is what i've always wanted in a car.

Former Mustang Driver
By ex-Mustang driver on 06/12/05 08:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Toyota Solara is an exceptionally fun car to drive. With over 30 years of experience driving only standard transmission vehicles, I love the clutchless transmission which gives me the capability of shifting on winding roads or when I want quicker acceleration.

Elegant
By Monday on 05/29/05 21:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've grown out of raucus rides, so this is a very quiet change. It might just be the perfect daily driver. Maybe not the fastest, but no other coupe in its range can match its overall elegance,. That goes double for the "base" SE. Nice surprise: the Four-cylinder with the 5-speed Automatic is not unlike a smooth, small 6 in the mid-range (once the Variable Timing gets going), and I'm getting 32 MPG so far to boot (according to the well-placed mileage guage). The dedicated manual sequential shift mode (all 5 speeds) even makes you feel like Shumacher (Ralf, if not Michael), complete with the numerical display in the dash. I'm older, but not TOO old, and this fits the bill almost exactly

Smooth as silk
By jerry on 05/13/05 15:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I suppose the Solara has love it or hate it styling, at first I thought it looked a bit odd in the rear, but have gotten used to it and think it's quite nice looking. Gas mileage is amazing for such a roomy car, I average 30 mpg, and I sit in the worst traffic L.A. has to offer. Interior is arty, beautiful. I have the Lexus Pearlescent white paint option and spoiler, otherwise it's the base model. Lots o' features, including on board computer. Everyone has the impression I bought an expensive luxury car, so I'd say I got my money's worth. Paid under 19,000 for it brand spankin' new, and it looks and feels much more pricey.

Best car I have EVER had!
By Greg on 05/07/05 07:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have 2500 miles on my new Solara and it is a dream to drive. Handles like a luxury car and performs likes a sports car. It is elegant, and has beautiful lines. I especially like the controls on the steering wheel, you never have to take your eyes off of the road.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.