2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
I am spoiled!
By Lairg on 04/19/06 16:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the funnest car I have ever owned. Love the top down year round in Florida. It looks like money without being out of the average person's price range.

Love my SLE Convertible
By JLB on 04/01/06 19:41 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I ordered my SLE convertible in June 2005, and it arrived in October 2005. I wanted the ground effects and the only way I could get it on an SLE was to order it from the factory. The car is great to drive and now that spring is almost here, I'll enjoy it even more. I get lots of compliments whenever I drive it. The exterior design is sexy, but not too over the top. I've wanted a convertible for many years, and I'm glad I waited to buy this one. For the price, quality, and reliability, you can't go wrong buying a Solara.

SLE Solara
By Earl on 03/28/06 14:36 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Quietest convertible that I have ever owned. Very low wind noise with the top up. Motor is very quiet, have to watch the tach sometimes to see if it is running. Top goes up and down easily.

Great car... but
By J. Zito on 03/28/06 06:05 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Solara Convertible is a well built, nicely styled car. The interior is both beautiful and functional, while the exterior is eye catching. Road noise and bumps are well isolated.

Love my car!
By Christine on 03/26/06 06:37 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is sporty and fun to drive. The rear seats have much more room than any convertible I've ever ridden. It's a wonderful car to drive daily in the south. Vacations in the car have been wonderful.

Wow what a winner
By DJE on 03/21/06 18:27 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I always thought a convertible would not be practical in day to day living. Boy was I wrong... driving this car makes errands more fun and they seem to go quicker. I am looking for more reasons to drive every day. The back seat is extremely roomy and was easily able to accommodate even a six foot friend with ease. I thought I would tire of a convertible after a year and now I am thinking why didn't I do it sooner!

Love this car!
By CalifJan on 03/18/06 08:12 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my '06 for over 6 mths and I love it. It is a fun and sporty car to drive yet has all the amenities of a luxury car. I like the radio control on the steering wheel and all the little features Toyota put on this car. The only negative is when the top is up there is a huge blind site when trying to look out the back window. Other than that, it is a great car.

Awesome for the Money
By G.C. Sekaran on 03/05/06 16:55 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car for the money. It is spacious and and the leather seats are comfortable. The 6 Disc CD system is great. I'm very happy with it. I don't know why people are complaining about the looks? I'm glad I chose this over the cramped 2 seat roadsters. I can go long distance without having to sacrifice luggage.

Love my ragtop
By lori on 02/28/06 21:50 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First new car I have ever purchased. Totally pleased with the comfort, performance, ride, gas mileage, and stereo. Extremely quiet, for a convertible, and love driving with the roof down. Thoroughly enjoying my new car.

Top Down Fun
By topgear1 on 02/23/06 11:41 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Simply, this is the nicest four passenger convertible available that is reasonably priced. It is wonderful to drive and to be seen in. It handles very well & takes road bumps with ease. I do love the DVD Navigation! I'm not in love with the transmission as it seems to take it's time when shifting sometimes. But, the mileage isn't too bad. Bottom line - great car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.