2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Wow!
By Greg on 07/15/06 15:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My first convertible, and I love it. Errands used to be a pain, now, I volunteer!!! Smooth, comfortable, stylish. I have never recieved so many compliments from people about having a great car! Makes driving fun.

My 2006 Solara
By J.J. Hemingway on 07/08/06 00:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. After driving a Mazda Miata for a number of years I graduated to a car with a trunk & back seat. Steering and handling not as tight at the Miata. But overall a great car. Great pick-up, and people swear it is a Lexus - almost but half the price of the Lexus convertible. Always gets lots of nice looks and comments. I love cars that have that effect on people!!

Convertible Bert
By kgulley on 07/06/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have grown to truly value this automobile in a really big way. Realistically, the only thing that I can say bad, is that the handling is typical of other Toyotas I've driven, and I feel as though there is a certain amount of wind sheer and turbulence (if that is appropriate terminology) that I experience. Yet given the soft top, its understandable. Overall a great car, with no timing belt, unlike found in some other cars.

Should've got the V6
By RossP on 06/27/06 18:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Been a Toyo Man since 84. Bought this Solara as soon as it came out. Int/Ext styling sets this car apart. I just went to buy a new Camry for the wife and she said she'll keep her Solara. I'm 6'4" so the headroom is a litte tight w/the sunroof, so I have to recline the seat a little more than I want to which makes driving not as enjoyable. Great value for the money, handles well, the 4's nice but go for the V6. Even after 12K miles car rides like new, no rattles and very quiet.

Best car I have ever owned
By dave shaner on 06/17/06 16:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive, good on gas and I feel the body style is a work of art. Every time I wash it I like it more and more. Just to note I have the 2006 light blue SE COUPE with black soft leather and JBL stereo. It is just a great car all around.

Excellent
By my style on 06/17/06 09:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my car excellent driving. Runs very smooth. excellent on turns. Very roomy. I havent seen the gas mileage yet. The longest distance drove was 300 miles one way. Which was ok the most I have gotten in was 24.9 on the highway, but in surface street 22.9 and 23.9 sometimes 24.0

Great Ride
By Happy w/Toyota on 06/16/06 13:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Toyota and I had very high expectations from reviews I had read about the Toyota brand. I looked at many other cars before I bought the Solara, but decided on the Solara because of its quality and driving experience. I've had the car for about a year now and I am extremely happy with the decision to buy it. Overall fit and finish is excellent and the car is very quite. Wind and road noise is very low. You really can't hear the engine when the car is in park either. The back seats are quite large and can comfortably seat two adults. I chose the 4 cyl engine for better gas mileage and I am averaging about 29-30 mpg in mixed highway and city driving (that's with air/heat).

Beautiful Car
By Cari on 06/15/06 14:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Convertible Solara. Every where I go I get people turning their heads. The car it self is smooth and comfortable I wouldn't trade it for anything else, it's perfect for me.

Thoroughly Impressed
By Adavis on 06/01/06 16:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I wasn't even looking for a Toyota because I alreadly had an '06 Camry Sedan, but when I saw the Solara on the lot and then got inside I was floored. Everything else I was looking at was running at or above 30k. This car is incredible and it was under 25k. I love it. Buttery soft leather, sunroof, 6 disc CD changer in the dash, top quality stereo system, velvety smooth ride (its like it talks to the road),and a huge trunk! I should have known I'd eventually end up with a Toyota. This is my 3rd in 6 years. Can beat the quality for the money!

While the Sun Shines
By Stone on 05/31/06 04:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has the typically great Toyota quality. The mileage is impressive, 26 MPG around town and 32 MPG on the Thruway. The "Absolutely Red" color is terrific.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.