2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Solara 2006
By NB on 11/09/06 07:16 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Solara 6 cyl performs like a thoroughbred. The leather seats are comfortable and the instrument panel is very good. There is a need for a place to put your loose change. The armrest compartment needs to flip open to the side instead of opening flipping backwards. The navigation system should offered as an option.

Best Convertible Ever!
By captnben on 11/07/06 19:40 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Number one for comfort, quietness, design, inside and out, easy and fun to drive and can't wait for spring.

Don't be afraid to dream
By Barb on 10/18/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car on my 50th birthday. I was looking for a convertible which would go in the snow, have enough trunk room to carry my families groceries, have more than two people in the car and make me feel like a kid again. This car has it all. One summer day with the top down and the fantastic factory stereo turned up to a favorite song of the 70's, I felt like a 16 yr old in my dad's car. I don't think any other car could give me that. The only complaint, if it is one, is that on cold days going over some bumps the window glass seems to creak until it gets warm. The car looks like a more expensive and exotic model without the price tag. A hybrid model would have been perfect.

great car for a great price
By mluu510 on 10/11/06 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

i got mine for $18.1k plus tax/etc. i love it so far. although, i think my radio atenna is malfunctioning. i love the seats! they're very confortable and sporty. the 07 model is definitely better. they have nice upgrades like HID headlights, LED tailights and mp3 player but i got the 06 model at a big discount.

My third Toyota is the best ever!
By Elizabeth on 10/04/06 18:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car! Beautiful to the eye, inside and out and smooth ride. Easy handling. Nicely appointed interior. I enjoy all the extras as I spend alot of time on the road. One negative is a blind spot to cars approaching from the rear.All in all this is a Great Car!

The Perfect Convetible
By Flyboy on 09/29/06 16:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As a retired commercial aircraft mechanic, I think I know quality when I see it. Having worked on Boeing aircraft and Rolls Royce engines for thirty five years, engineering and mechanical excellence has arrived on the automotive scene. For 30k, no other convertible comes close. This car is a dream to drive. It's handeling is remarkable for a convertible chassis and suspension system. It has plenty of torque and accelerates quietly and effortlessly. Top up or down, theres very little road noise, and the trunk holds four golf bags! Test drive one, you'll love it.

Absolute Elegance
By ksanmart on 09/27/06 06:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Car is luxurious both inside and out. Ride is very smooth and cushiony. Back seats are full sized and comfortable for passengers. Styling is beautiful and car has been extremely reliable so far. Automatic convertible room is a snap to open and close. Convertible boot (cover) is stylish although tedious to install. Gas mileage is good for such a large car - about 23 mpg average when doing city and highway driving combined. Acceleration is smooth and pick-up is more than adequate.

Love it
By aj on 09/25/06 18:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Solara a little over a year and I just love it. It's so much quieter than my previous convertible. It handles great and the engine has just enough pep to keep my happy but not enough to get me into trouble. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a good balance between fun and functional.

The Red Dream
By JAC on 09/19/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is truly fun to drive, rides quiet and so smooth. I bought it as a second car, but am having trouble leaving it in the garage. It's design and look attract everyone but when they have a chance to ride in it that sells it that much more...and even though it's a convertible it surprisingly quiet with a nice sound system.

midlife fun
By bert on 09/19/06 19:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

live in the midwest and just became empty nesters. time for us!!! this car handles great good pick up great cornering excellant with stabilizer no problems at all even with $3.50 gas aand a prius in the garage which i drive for work...havent looked forward to the weekend like this in a long time just turn up the beach boys and zoom

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.