2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Great Value
By Shana on 04/10/05 13:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I recently test drove the SE V6. I'm rough on my cars, I drive them hard, so when I took it for the test drive I truly worked its performance features. It has a lot of power, the engine offered smooth acceleration, it cornered smooth, but not as well as some of its wider couterparts. All and all I was pleasantly surprised with its power. I test drove several of its "brand name" counterparts, and found that this was a better quality car for the money, and was a great value. My first brand new car, and I'm very happy with my decision.

I love my Solara! Desert Toyota too!
By Vegasbuyer on 04/03/05 20:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This was, without a doubt, the most stress free vehicle purchase in my 30+ years of driving. While my wife and I are die-hard Toyota owners, 35 years ownership of 10 different Toyotas between us, we had our price range and the dealer we wanted. Get a Solara convertible with the 6-cylinder engine. This car handles like a dream and is great on the freeway and city streets. It's great on a cool evening in the mountains and when the sun heats up the Valley come June, the AC is unbeatable. Great pick-up off the line and terrific sight lines. I suggest your next car be a Solara convertible

Wow
By Mel on 04/01/05 17:43 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. We shopped for anew convertible for quite some time. Most of them are too small, without sufficient seating and leg room. This car has plenty of headroom, seating width, and leg room. My business partner who is over 6' tall could sit in the back seat with the top up - he was blown away with the build quality (he drives BMWs). The car is quite the eye catcher as well. We have the red one with tan top and interior. The performance is quite sufficient and the ride is smooth.The cabin is very quiet with the top up.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.