2006 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
This car should cost $10-20K more.
By The Squasher on 06/23/05 19:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Could not find a better convertible for the money. Test drove everything under the sun: BMW, Merc, Saab, Volvo, Mustang, Jeep, Sebring nothing comes close for the price. I have never gotten some many comments on a car, everyone loves the style inside and out. The best thing is that you know it will run forever and the regular maintainance will not rob you blind like it would with the European models. Hurry get one before they are all gone.:)

good looking fun driving
By SLS on 06/21/05 22:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

best looking convertable around smooth driving quiet and quick,this car is priced extremely well/ No reason to go back to the dealer

third conv. owned
By mr moish on 06/20/05 18:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

had car 30 days, found no prob. so far.i picked white and have found it looks clean all the time.i would like to know, why my inside review mirror cannot be taken off dim feature.this is a 2006 model and mirror in manual is not same ,help me if u know any reason???

my best toyota purchase yet
By hectors got his kind on 06/19/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

after owning the 2000 celica gts that was my first toyota which i also purchased new.comparing this one to the celica this car i believe will give me less problems overall.the celica gave me quite a bit of problems but still performed excellently after the warrantywas expired. thank you toyota for making the kind of cars i will now buy for the rest of my life.i feel like a millionaire in my 2006 solara.

Unique Car!
By Laila on 06/18/05 23:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I walked into the dealership..As I was looking though the car booklet, this car sparked my eyes.I thought the package it came with is one of a kind. I had to have it for myself. I never even test drove the car it was so new that they put in a order to ship the car. The day had came I drove it and damn lemme tell you this is how all cars should be made! This baby is powerful and such a sleek design. The sunroof is awsome! Alot of eyes glance at my car and sumtimes even tell me what a hott car it is. It is what i've always wanted in a car.

Great Convertable
By R. Culp on 06/17/05 23:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Solara convertable is the best buy for the money of any convertable in the 30K-60K range. It has eye catching looks comfort and performance and is fun to drive. I looked at them all and the Solara is the best.

Great deal for the Money
By Frank on 06/16/05 23:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Hard to find a better convertible with more bang for the buck. It is a true head turner. Fun to drive, reasonably price, and great resale. Really looks and drives like a lexus es

Wildest car I've ever owned
By Ana on 06/15/05 10:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I LOOOOOVE this car! It's beautiful to look at, great stability in the driving, outrageous pick up... just can't say enough about how pleased I am.... so far

Super Solara SLE Convertible
By jayare on 06/13/05 16:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great: interior appointments, ease of top operation, air conditioning, styling is awesome, sat radio, riding comfort, acceleration, quietness, rear seat space/comfort, trunk space, running lights, steering wheel audio controls, brakes, price, Toyota reliability and quality control, half the price of a Lexus coupe yet looks a lot like one, VSC a great safety add Good: fuel economy, cup storage Not so good: rear visibility through small window and large rear pillars make for obscure parking (suggest a back-up camera as original equipment); can't use an automated car wash; no side panel protection - easy to pick up dings Overall: outstandingly fun to drive and own

Great value and fun to drive
By Jud Souers on 06/13/05 14:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Nice style inside and out, quiet ride and very little wind for a convertible. The only real negative is with the top up there are blind spots out the back window.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.