2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:
Solara 2006
By NB on 11/09/06 07:16 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Solara 6 cyl performs like a thoroughbred. The leather seats are comfortable and the instrument panel is very good. There is a need for a place to put your loose change. The armrest compartment needs to flip open to the side instead of opening flipping backwards. The navigation system should offered as an option.

Best car I have ever owned
By dave shaner on 06/17/06 16:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive, good on gas and I feel the body style is a work of art. Every time I wash it I like it more and more. Just to note I have the 2006 light blue SE COUPE with black soft leather and JBL stereo. It is just a great car all around.

'06 Solara
By jashrt on 04/24/06 12:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very enjoyable to drive. I like very much not seeing a lot of Solara on the road. While driving on the freeway at about 70MPH a truck in front of me lost part of its load. I had to make a quick move to the emergency lane and back on the road the car handle great!

V6 Sport Owner in LA
By V6 Spt. in LA on 02/03/06 15:57 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent acceleration off the line... Sequential transmission is extremely responsive. This car is very similar to its cousin (IS 300) by Lexus.

toy car
By Jan on 01/25/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have several smaller quality issues with this car. Door not sealing correctly/wind noise/radio-control knobs sticking/carpeting not secured in place/truck not staying closed/consol compartment not staying closed/etc. With the reputation of Toyota, I am disappointed.

Wish I'd never bought a Solara
By D Beck on 10/03/05 16:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The five speed automatic tranmission doesn't shift properly when speeding up after slowing down or coming out of a turn. Dealership tells me it's operating as designed. Will never get another Toyota.

Awesome vehicle, great value
By Geri C. on 10/02/05 23:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just took delivery of a 2006 Solara and it is awesome. My previous vehicle was a 1999 Solara, which was a great car. I didn't think they could improve on the car, but they did! The new Solara is so quiet, it has great acceleration and the JBL audio system amazing.

Like a Lexus, only less out the pocket!
By Happy SE Sport owner on 08/27/05 22:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have this car for a week...Love it! Very powerful with the V6 and the sequential shift is amazing. When I test drove this car I thought I was in a Lexus. I test drove the IS 300 and the ride/acceleration is no different.

What a Fun Drive!
By suz on 07/12/05 18:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought my new 06 Solara a week ago. It is totally fun to drive! Took it up to Whistler, BC...great trip! Took about 4 hours and the Solara was comfortable the entire trip up and back. I have owned two Camrys, and a Celica and I love this new Solara.

Solara rules in AK
By AK Rebel on 06/29/05 14:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE Sport V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love driving this car 100+ miles per day to work and back. great improvement over my old toyota camry.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.